- Understanding ADHD – Dr Christopher Green. Dr Christopher Green is author of the widely acclaimed book `Toddler Taming. This is his latest book and is an excellent guide to ADD in children.
- ADHD – Recognition, Reality and Resolution – Dr Geoffrey Kewley‘ The most informative guide to ADHD, for teachers parents and healthcare professionals, with case studies and lots of practical advice.’
- Taking Charge of ADHD – Russell A Barkley The complete authoritative guide for parents
- 1-2-3 Magic – Thomas W Phelan. Effective Discipiline for Children
- Different Kids – Sue Dengate
- You Mean I’m Not Lazy, Stupid, Crazy? – Kate Oelly/Peggy Ramundo
There is also a useful book list on the ADDIS website :