- Mathematics for Dyslexics: A Teaching Handbook – Chinn, S.J. & Ashcroft, J.R.
- What To Do When You Can’t Learn Tables – Chinn, S.J.
- Specific Learning Difficulties in Mathematics: A Classroom Approach – El-Naggar, O.
- Difficulties in Learning Mathematics – Hughes, M
- The Exciting Way to Learn Multiplication Tables – McDougall
- What do you do when you can’t learn times tables. CDROM – Steve Chinn.
- Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Mathematics – Dorian Yeo
- The trouble with maths – Steve Chinn
Some examples of ICT programmes:
Maths and movement
ICT in Maths – Alison Clark
Precision maths http://www.johnandgwyn.co.uk/
http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/maths/index.html – great free site with loads of ideas and practical sheets to use
Bingo card maker : http://www.teach-nology.com/web_tools/materials/bingo/
Dynamo Maths –www.dynamomaths.co.uk
Numicon – www.numicon.com